Sunday 24 August 2014

More visual

Having received the first feedback.
"Keep it more visual"
I thought I should oblige and add a few pictures!

In the next few posts I will elaborate on the actions so far. 

- the auction purchase, the filming from "homes under the hammer", the ongoing saga of the planning permission.... The encounters with the neighbours...  

In fact thinking about it I should go one step back and mention what all research and other properties that had been earmarked, prospective areas.... Etc... Plenty of material to write about.... Wondering if I will have the time to do the actual project itself at this rate! 

Side view giving a sense of size
This one showing "the trees" growing on! 
The huge overgrown garden
And here the side return - view from the garden.



No comments:

Post a Comment